Me, a Body Positivity and Self-Care Guided Journal
If you’re looking for a place to reflect on your dreams, ambitions, and things that make you happy, Me is a self-care journal zine for you.
This workbook has 29 guided activities that help you build self-compassion and understand your self-care, body image and mental health needs at your own pace.
The zine prompts you to reflect on happy memories, your personal strengths and needs, your hopes for the future, and the things that inspire you and make you feel strong.
This is a lovely therapeutic resource that fosters inner-strength and creativity through reflective writing, doodling, collage, and coloring.
The best part is this zine becomes a little extension of you.
- 29 guided activities to support self-care, body-positivity and mental health
- Fosters creativity with writing, doodling, collage & coloring
- Focuses on positivity and building inner-strength
- 30 pages, 10.5 x 14cm so that you can take it anywhere
- Printed in B&W on bright white acid-free paper
- Soft pink cover with an illustrated heart
- Handmade with love in the US
- Written and Illustrated by Kim Rounsefell (APD)