Brain Love: A Compassionate Look at Your Amazing Brain
If you’re looking for a positive way to think about your brain and more build self-compassion toward it, Brain Love is a beautiful lighthearted zine that can help.
The zine takes you on an illustrated journey over the many functions of your brain. With so much to do, it’s no wonder things go wrong from time to time! Brain love also aims to destigmatize issues that can arise with your brain. It shows the ways your brain tries to support you and then, things you can do to support your brain too.
The zine ends with a heartwarming dedication to your brain. After reading Brain Love, you’ll feel a little more love and compassion for this hardworking and beautifully imperfect part of you.
- Genre: Self-Compassion, Mental Health
- Aim: build self-compassion and empathy for your brain. Destigmatises health issues that can arise with our brain.
- Size: 14 pages, 10.5 x 14cm
- Materials: 100% Recycled paper with Pink 65lb Cardstock Cover
Publisher: thankubody zines
- Shipping: Ready to ship in 1-2 business days with worldwide shipping available from California, USA. Get more information about our shipping, delivery, and return policies.