Unf*ck Your Anger Workbook: Using Science to Develop a Healthy Relationship with Frustration, Rage, and Forgiveness
Understand Your Anger Reactions Better
Unf*ck Your Anger Workbook, is an informative mental health zine that helps you understand and unpack your anger reactions that have been impacting your life. Dr. Faith guides you through this process in such an easy to understand (and candid) way.
Learn How to Manage Anger Responses in a Non-Reactive Way
The activities in this zine are grounded in science with 17 guided exercises to help you build a healthy relationship with anger, frustration, rage, and forgiveness, including:
- unpacking your anger narrative
- figure out your anger triggers
- personalizing your anger experiences
- learn how to ride the emotional waves
- reflection exercises
- communicating with "I" statements
- reframing experiences
- problem-solving and getting through sticking points
- relaxation exercises
- and a self-injury check-in
This workbook can be used as a self-guided activity on your own or with a therapist.
The best bit is this zine will help you turn anger into new skills to help you thrive.
- Size: 32 pages B&W with color matt cover, 8.5 x 5.5 inches
- Author: Written by Dr. Faith G Harper, Ph.D., LPC-S, ACS, ACN
- Publisher: Microcosm Publishing
- Shipping: Ready to ship in 1-2 business days with worldwide shipping available from California, USA. Get more information about our shipping, delivery, and return policies.