Brain Love Zine
If you’re looking for a positive way to think about your brain and more build self-compassion toward it, Brain Love is a beautiful lighthearted zine that can help.
The zine takes you on an illustrated journey over the many functions of your brain. With so much to do, it’s no wonder things go wrong from time to time! Brain love also aims to destigmatize issues that can arise with your brain. It shows the ways your brain tries to support you and then, things you can do to support your brain too.
The zine ends with a heartwarming dedication to your brain. After reading Brain Love, you’ll feel a little more love and compassion for this hardworking and beautifully imperfect part of you.
- Aims to build self-compassion and empathy for your brain
- Destigmatises health issues that can arise with our brain
- Lighthearted Illustrated zine
- 14 pages printed in B&W with bright pink paperback cover 10.5 x 14cm
- Written and Illustrated by Kim Rounsefell (APD)