Looking Hot! A Story About Objectification
If you’re feeling unsure about how you came to feel unhappy with your body, this illustrated story and self-care zine may help to shed light.
It is a story of a girl who grows up in a world where much attention is given to her appearance and how that leads her to feel uncertain about her body.
This little zine tells a bigger story as it builds awareness of the impact that media can have on your thoughts and feelings about your body.
If you struggle with negative body image or self-esteem, you are not alone, but together, with the help of this little zine, you can build awareness and improve the way you think and feel about yourself again.
Details• Builds awareness of the impact of media on body image
• Suitable for teenagers to adults
• Risograph zine in bright orange and green inks
• Dimensions: 10.5cm (w) x 14 cm (h)
• Pages: 8 pages folded from 11 x 17-inch tabloid paper
• Makes a great zine for collectors
• Written and Illustrated by © by Kim Rounsefell (APD)