If you’re feeling unsure about where to start when it comes to feeling positive about your body, then this zine offers a good foundation and starting point.
This self-love zine walks you through a step-by-step guide so you can work toward appreciating your body at your own pace in a way that is meaningful to you.
Love Me is based on theoretical body image principles so you can feel confident that the steps in this guide can help to support how you think and feel about your body.
The examples and exercises are easy to apply and there are further resources suggested keeping you moving forward.
This zine sets the foundation to establishing a deep connection and respect with your body.
• Gives step-by-step guide to appreciate your body
• Based on theoretical evidence
• Supports self-empowerment with practical tips that are easy to apply
• Color cover printed on bright white acid-free card stock
• B&W pages printed on 100% recycled paper.
• Dimensions: 10.5cm (w) x 14 cm (h)
• Pages: 20 Pages
• Eligible for free shipping in the U.S.
Written and Illustrated by © by Kim Rounsefell (APD)