50 Ways to Protect Your Body Image Zine
If you feel like online and social interactions can leave you feeling negative thoughts about your body then 50 Kind Ways to Protect your Body Image is filled with practical suggestions to help you.
This mini-zine lists 50 non-confrontational things you can do to improve how you feel and think about your body so you can take positive steps even if you don’t feel comfortable speaking out about your body image needs to others.
The zine supports you in building media literacy skills, supporting personal habits and social situations so that you can work toward improving your body image in multiple areas of your life.
It is designed to grow with you so that you can pick-and-choose from the suggestions one-by-one to and tailor them to support your individual body image needs and challenges.
50 Kind Ways to Support your Body Image is your all-round guide empowering you to protect how you feel about yourself again.
- 50 Practical non-confrontational ways to support body image
- Self-empowering supports media literacy and self-care
- Compact 3 x 2-inch zine, expands to 3 x 11 inches
- Made from sturdy acid-free light teal cardstock
- Written and Illustrated by Kim Rounsefell (APD)
- Free Shipping (U.S.)