Brain Love Zine
If you’re looking for a positive way to think about your brain and build self-compassion toward it, then Brain Love is a beautiful lighthearted zine that helps build an appreciation for your brain.
The zine takes you on an illustrated journey over the many functions of your brain. With so much to do, it’s no wonder things go wrong from time to time.
Brain love aims to destigmatize issues that can arise with your brain. It shows the ways your brain tries to support you and things you can do to support your brain too.
The zine ends with a sweet dedication to your brain, which after reading Brain Love, you’ll feel a little more love and compassion for this hardworking and beautifully imperfect part of you.
- Aims to build self-compassion and empathy for your brain
- Destigmatises health issues that can arise with our brain
- Lighthearted Illustrated zine
- 14 pages printed in B&W with pink heart cover 10.5 x 14cm
- Printed on bright-white acid-free paper
- Written and Illustrated by Kim Rounsefell (APD)