The Unf*ck Your Brain Workbook is a fabulous mental health zine that helps process negative thoughts and feelings that have been holding you back. The beautiful thing about this workbook is that it does this so positively. It's also easy to read with Dr. Faith's candid and fun writing style.
The activities in this zine are grounded in theoretical principles established to help support your brain.
The workbook starts off by:
- taking a mood temperature
- followed by a weekly mood tracker
- it helps you identify physical body sensations
- and retrain your brain with learned optimism,
- it has a strengths map
- helps with planning for change
- a gold star chart to track progress (just like at school)
- creating a personal crisis response safety plan
- plus mindfulness meditation, and relaxation techniques.
This workbook is flexible so you can work through it on your own, with a therapist, on a particular issue, or more broadly.
With this zine, positivity awaits!
- Size: 32 pages B&W with color matt cover, 8.5 x 5.5 inches
- Aim: 11 positive guided activities to support anxiety, depression, anger, freak-outs, triggers, and wellbeing.
- Author: Written by Dr. Faith G Harper, PhD, LPC-S, ACS, ACN
- Publisher: Microcosm Publishing
- Shipping: Ready to ship in 1-2 business days with worldwide shipping available from California, USA. Get more information about our shipping, delivery, and return policies.