50 Ideas for a Positive Body Image: Foldout Reference Guide
If you feel like you struggle with negative thoughts or feelings about your own body, here is a tool filled with practical positive body image activities that can help.
50 Ways to Protect your Body Image lists 50 things you can do to improve how you feel and think about your body even if you don’t feel comfortable speaking out about your body image needs to others.
The zine supports you in building media literacy skills and gives ways to protect your body image in social situations and multiple areas of your life.
This zine is designed to grow with you so that you can pick-and-choose from the suggestions and tailor them to support your individual needs and body image challenges.
This is the go-to guide that will empower you to protect how you feel about your body.
- Genre: Body Image
- Aim: Gives 50 practical non-confrontational ways to support body image. Self-empowering supports media literacy and self-care
- Size: 3.6 x 4.25 inches (folded), expands to 11 x 4.25 inches
- Materials: Made with love in USA from 10 pt Cardstock
- Publisher: thankubody zines
- Shipping: Ready to ship in 1-2 business days with free shipping in the U.S. Read more about our shipping, delivery, and return policies.