If you feel like online and social situations can leave you feeling negative thoughts or feelings about your own body, then 50 Kind Ways to Protect your Body Image is filled with practical positive body image activities that can help.
This mini-zine lists 50 non-confrontational things you can do to improve how you feel and think about your body so you can take positive steps even in times when you don’t feel comfortable speaking out about your body image needs to others.
The zine supports you in building media literacy skills, supporting personal positive body habits, and in social situations so that you can work toward improving your body image in multiple areas of your life.
This zine is designed to grow with you so that you can pick-and-choose from the suggestions and tailor them to support your individual needs and challenges.
50 Kind Ways to Support your Body Image is your all-round guide empowering you to protect how you feel about your body again.
- Genre: Body Image
- Aim: Gives 50 practical non-confrontational ways to support body image. Self-empowering supports media literacy and self-care
- Size: Compact 3 x 2-inch zine, expands to 3 x 11 inches
- Materials: Made from 65lb acid-free light teal cardstock
- Publisher: thankubody zines
- Shipping: Ready to ship in 1-2 business days with free shipping in the U.S. Read more about our shipping, delivery, and return policies.