Self-Care Zine Making Kit
If you've been wanting to work on your own self-care practice as well as explore a creative outlet, this guided self-care zine-making kit is an ideal way to get started.
This self-care kit has everything you need to create your very own personal zine that is also a helpful resource to support physical, emotional, and mental wellbeing.
The kit will step you through each section of the zine making process with practical information about different types of self-care, and creative ideas that you can experiment with throughout the making of your zine.
It's a lovely way to explore creativity and self-care from one box!
What's in the kit?
In this self-care box you’ll find:
1 16-page blank zine with a blue paperback cover (10.5 x 14 cm)
1 Arteza black fine liner pen
1 Arteza 2B graphite pencil and eraser
12 Crayola coloring pencils with a pencil sharpener
2 Washi tapes
1 Elmers glue stick
1 Mixed pack of 5 decorative collage papers
A 70 Acts of Self Care Mini-Zine (for extra self-care ideas)
1 Zine making instructions guide
1 Box to store your zine kit and art materials
This zine-making kit aims to help you:
- Discover different kinds of self-care that can support your health and wellbeing
- Identify self-care activities for your own emotional, physical and mental self-care
- Explore creativity through zine-making and decorating
- Experiment with various forms of art like drawing, coloring, writing, and collage
- Kit Size: 10.5 x 6.5 x 2.5 inches
- Shipping: Ready to ship in 1-2 business days with worldwide shipping available from California USA, Read more about our shipping, return and refund policies.